While doing KNET Payment, if you face any problem in Internet Explorer, just try from Chrome or Firefox explorer or through www.e.gov.kw
Civil ID       
 Premise ID Where is premiseID on bill?
Or meter No Where is the Meter No.?


(For any Emergecy Please Contact : 152)
How to register ministries's consumers, institutions and public foundations:-
Must attend an authorized person from the consumer side to the following address:-

Ministry of Electricity and Water at Ministries complex in South-Surra first floor room No. : 1225


The person must bring with him a formal letter to get a username and password letting him inquire his side bills especially.
For IVR (Interactive Voice Response - Telephone System) Dial :- 25371000 - Ext - 48600